20120814

Elepante

le continued....

Anyway, fast forward to present time: I decided that I would draw him something simple and elegant. One creature that fascinated me in particular was the graceful: Elephant! After I found a picture of an elephant, I was determined to sketch it out on a white tapered board:

Step 1) Scaling the Elephant

 Step 2) Sketching and Water Color

Step 3) Glitterfy the shitake mushrooms out of it!

"An elephant never forgets."
This is my version of an Indian Elephant that would usually be lavished in jems, jewels and powdered colors for celebrations or weddings. 

Media used:

  • BASE: Pencil (Sketch); Yellow/Orange/Red/Purple Water Colors
  • LAYERS: Glitter Glue, Confetti, Metallic Maple/Fall Leaves, Stickers and my very own Childhood Jems
  • OUTLINE: Permanent Pen/Black Sharpie and Newspaper clippings (p.s. try and look for my name in the newspaper!)

    I love you Bebeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment